Sunday, October 7, 2007

thirty-two

tomorrow's the big day. usually i'm a childish birthday fiend. this year, not so enthusiastic, just ready for this year to be over. abbie says thirty-two is a magical age. cheers to that. and thank you to mieke and ezra for having a handful of us over, despite my grinch-like protests, for 'exotic dishes you've never had', cake and belgian beer. my contribution was peanut butter and pickles sandwiches. don't knock 'em till you try 'em. they were quite the hit on twig avenue in the 80's and now the upper east side.


and oh, i just can't help myself (click here). i wanted to be short and elegant with just the candle blow out. but it's just not my style.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In my neighborhood they were called BOMP's Bacon,Onion,Mayo and Peanut butter(crunchy only) Happy 32nd sweet niecie pooh.
Auntie

Amy said...

Cute videos! :) SC

Mieke said...

These videos are hilarious!!
Yaaay I'm on Youtube!
It was so much fun to hang Saturday and last night!
Hope Sea dinner was amazing as usual.
Don't forget, yesterday was just the beginning of birthday season, to be continued...