Wednesday, September 5, 2007

birthday gift, anyone?


the big thirty-two is knocking on my door, and so, coincidentally, is pj harvey, playing just two nights after my birthday at the dreamy beacon theater! and of course i'll need to take a date, so you may need to win the lottery in order to fund this dream of a show. maybe some of my anonymous fans want to pool together to get on my good side. maybe the bedbugs want to surprise me, just to say, "hey, thanks for the blood. what extreme hospitality! really, you didn't have to pack up all your stuff on our account!"


in other celebration news, today i can officially say, "i've lived in new york for eleven years!" it's high time for dad to come visit!

9 comments:

Amy said...

Kitty, I don't even know who PJ Harvey is? Isn't that someone on 60 minutes? Congrats on the eleven years in New York!!!

Amy said...

Forgot to sign my post above...that would be Sister Christian.

kitty joe said...

pj harvey--one of my top favorite musicians of all times. don't ask me to tell you the other four!

Naomi Campbell said...

Yes, the dads need to visit for sure!!! Hint hint, guilt guilt.

peakie said...

you got to go. any time a band you like plays on or near your b-day, it's fate.

kim said...

The black background is so appropriate when discussing PJ. That show will be amazing! You have to go! I wish I could go with you!

Naomi Campbell said...

I have a cane you can use - when I'm done with it.

Anonymous said...

In a fortune cookie I read that a far away and mysterious stranger will provide this concert experience for your birthday. Watch your mailbox.
By the way I LOVE YOUR BLOG EXPERIENCE.
The Lurker

Amy said...

Kitty, who is The Lurker? Did you get tickets????