Saturday, November 22, 2008

help! i need yours!

alright, internet, it's time to pony up. i need your help with my homework. listen, it can't be all fun and games over here all the time.

i know, i know. i'm a cruel person. and worse--it's going to involve MAKING A COMMENT. gasp! i know, heaven forbid. but i especially need you lurkers. i especially need those of you who don't necessarily know me that well.

so here's the deal. i have a homework assignment. i won't tell you what the final outcome will be (till next week when you hopefully see it for yourself). but...

what i need from you is this: WRITE A SENTENCE ABOUT KITTY JOE. a descriptive sentence. that's it. write it in the comment section. just click on the (0) comments at the bottom of this post and write! you don't have to sign in. you can just write your name or anonymous.

now get to it! the time of turkey and laziness isn't for another few days.

please? how about this--i'll send a PRIZE to the person whose sentence is used for the assignment. now don't everyone crash bloggers site at once....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kitty Joe is one of the most generous, intelligent, portable, and creative people I know.

kitty joe said...

portable? kim, i know that's you! and...thanks.

Anonymous said...

In Greenpoint there thrives a Kitty. Though far from home she deserves no pity. To the fullest she lives her own unique life. Never lets bariers or opinions cause her strife. When old and gray she will proudly say, I loved and lived and did it all. My name is Kitty.
The Lizard Lurker

Anonymous said...

Kitty Joe is not a cat or a man. She's a tall drink of water with a camera in her hand.

Amy said...

Kitty Joe is eclectic, fun, adventurous, and an awesome sister!!!

peakie said...

A long time ago Kitty let me escape a party that I didn't want to be at by letting me look at her record collection to avoid the party-ers en masse. She's one of the nicest, coolest, most sincere people I know.

EPISTEPHILIA said...

Lens; bends; shines; tines; snap; stamp; aglow; Kitty Joe.

Amy said...

Why do I feel like a total loser with my nice, yet boring sentence???

kitty joe said...

amy--because you're crazy! gee, i should just make up assignments all the time that inspire people to say nice things about me. love you all!